Los Angeles Zennie62 on YouTube.com

S!R Mens Wear Blue Square Design Dress Shirt For LA

S!R Mens Wear Blue Square Design Dress Shirt? Yes!

In my last post on S!R Mens Wear, I was asked to describe Miami Style. I wrote that at first, I thought asking me wasn't the best idea, but then I realized I've visited Miami enough (and wrote about it to some large degree) that I have some idea of how to paint what it is. To me, Miami Style, by its nature is pastel, smooth, colorful, yet understated, and luxurious.

And I blogged that as I was looking around for expressions of Miami Style, I happened on a men's shirt that reflects it, and that I want. I could see myself wearing a nice designer dress shirt from a brand called S!R Mens Wear – specifically the one called “Perfect White Silky Combed Cotton.”
S!R Mens Wear's “Perfect White Silky Combed Cotton,” is a $135 work-of-art that goes well with a blue blazer, white pleated slacks, and loafers – worn without socks in a style that dates back to Miami Vice in the 80s.

A style that was always my favorite.

But as it happens, S!R Mens Wear has a long sleeve dress shirt that I have to mention. I found this great sale price on a S!R long sleeve dress shirt to wear out to business casual affairs and events like Super Bowl parties. It's called the “Blue Square Design,” shirt and it's at a special price of just $69.
The Blue Square Design Dress Shirt is regular Italian collar with one button, straight cuffs with two buttons, tapered fitted shirt and all made with one hundred percent cotton fabric. It's available in limited quantities.

It's a timeless style that fits in, and not just in Miami, but in LA, too. 

But what is S!R Mens Wear?

S!R Mens Wear is one store located in West Palm Beach, Florida, and which you can visit by appointment only. The founder of S!R Mens Wear is Eddie Edwards.

Eddie Edwards is a native of West Palm Beach, and so his timeless clothing designs reflect his South Florida roots, exposure to Miami Style, and his time living in, and being educated in, Europe.
S!R Mens Wear is at 2257 Vista Parkway Suite 21, in West Palm Beach. For more information, visit the website at http://www.sirmenswear.com.

Stay tuned.










Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Dallas Tweets

1

Popular Posts