Los Angeles Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Aubrey Plaza's Must Add "Do A Black Guy" To "The To Do List"



Aubrey Plaza's the star of the new movie everyone' talking about, called The To Do List. It's about a young woman who's out of high school and has embarked on an objective of having sex for the first time, and in different ways, before she goes off to college.

The only thing unrealistic about The To Do List is that the list doesn't have "Do A Black Guy" on it. As one who's been the first black guy for most of the white women he's been with (and I know this because I was told that), a good movie should include that.

I'm happy to say that I've positively contributed to the destruction of one major stereotype against black men, and regarding "going down."

That's all I'll say.

Stay tuned.
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Dallas Tweets

1

Popular Posts