Los Angeles Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Tila Tequila tries to commit suicide via "Jane" personality

From Tila Tequila's blog and Zennie62.com
Wow. Proving once again that she's a troubled soul, Reality TV Star Tila Tequila tried to commit suicide Friday, tweeting her actions and posting a photo. It's a sad story broke by Zennie62.com's Nikky Raney who blogs:




Tila Tequila's "alter ego" or "multiple personality" Jane tried to kill her.
Seriously.
We just found out that celebrity rehab was just postponed.
I know I said I wouldn't post anymore about her, but this was just too much.
I also have a vlog that I will be posting.
She also posted a long blog entry about how Jane is trying to kill her.

Tita Tequila's reported multiple personalities first surfaced during the assault accusation controversy with San Diego Chargers Linebacker Shawne Merriman last year.  Then, Tila Tequila was revealed in this space to be a person who has real mental problems, even posting a message on her website about her personalities and their behavior.

While such reports are easy to laugh at, in reality they're no laughing matter at all.  Nikky Raney posted the shocking text that Tila left just below the bloody photo you see above.  Here it is:


I don’t know what happened. People don’t believe I have multiple personalities but this morning the last thing I remember was falling asleep cuz I was so tired. I blacked out and now that I just woke up from excruciating pains all over my body, there was blood and dope everywhere! She is evil! She single handedly smashed and broke EVERYTHING in my bedroom! Both nightstands, the bed lights, all of the surround sound system, my tv boxes and there’s glass everywhere. There’s even chunks of meet coming out of my arm from the deep slits from her slicing up my arm from all the broken glass! My arm meet from inside is starting to bubble up and seep through the cuts. This is so fucked up. Now that I’m awake, she just left but I have no recollection of what happened to me. I’m just crying right now hiding in my toilet… my entire room is in shambles. All the new furniture is broken and glass all over the bed. I don’t know whats happening! =(

Little Tila"


Raney has the full account at Zennie62.com. Check it out.

And here's a wish that Tila gets the help she needs.

Stay tuned.
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Dallas Tweets

1

Popular Posts