Los Angeles Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Mac Arthur BART Station Agent Female White Yells At Me For Asking For Help

Mac Arthur BART Station Agent Female White Yells At Me For Asking For Help - Video

BART Agent Female White Yells At Me For Asking For Help I was 20 cents short and had 25 cents to put into add fare. But the machines were vandalized such that I could not add a coin and I had no small bills. So I went to the agent to give her my money. From the jump she looked at me and gave me a coin through a slot. She did not open the door to try and hear me. I had to explain to her that the machines did not work. She said "why didn't you tell me that?" I said that I did but you were on your cell phone machine." She then said its not a machine. I told her I had a hard day and spent the night at the Las Vegas Airport. She said everyone has had a hard day and that my issues did not matter. This is a BART agent. So finally she took my money and I was able to leave and then immediately made this vlog. This has to stop.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/Si2KFr4IG3I
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Dallas Tweets

1

Popular Posts