Los Angeles Zennie62 on YouTube.com

Muhammad Bad Uber Oakland Driver Just Cancels - No Reason

Muhammad Bad Uber Oakland Driver Just Cancels - No Reason - Video

Muhammad is a bad Uber Oakland Driver. Around 8:30 pm he arrived in front of my place but, as there were two cars, I did not know which one was him and it was dark. So I called his phone number and no answer. So I turned and asked my neighbor who was going inside if he ever seen anything like this. My neighbor also had just emerged fork the other car so I knew that was not the one. And so I loudly yelled "Are you the Uber Driver"? No answer. And then he drives off and cancels the fare. I hope I don't get charged for this one too. Ugh. Twice in two days. Bad Uber Drivers.
via IFTTT http://youtu.be/ZfMw1Mq3yMw
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Dallas Tweets

1

Popular Posts